*Ionian Technologies, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alere, Inc.
1. World Health Organization (WHO). Influenza Fact Sheet. March 2014. http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs211/en/
2. Molinari N-AM. et al. The annual impact of seasonal influenza in the US: measuring disease burden and costs. Vaccine. 2007;25:5086–96.
3. CDC Foundation. Flu Prevention and Business Challenges Infographic. http://www.cdcfoundation.org/businesspulse/flu-prevention-infographic. Page accessed October 13, 2015.
4. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). What you should know for the 2015-2016 influenza season. http://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/season/flu-season-2015-2016.htm. Page updated August 25, 2015.
5. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Guidance for Clinicians on the Use of Rapid Influenza Diagnostic Tests. http://www.cdc.gov/flu/professionals/diagnosis/clinician_guidance_ridt.htm. Page updated: November 13, 2014.
6. Tamiflu® (oseltamivir phosphate) Prescribing Information. South San Francisco, CA: Genentech USA, Inc.; January, 2013.
7. Rapivab [package insert]. Durham, NC: Biocryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc; 2014.
8. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Rapid Diagnostic Testing for Influenza: Information for Clinical Laboratory Directors. http://www.cdc.gov/flu/professionals/diagnosis/rapidlab.htm. Page updated November 5, 2014
9. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Clinical Description & Lab Diagnosis of Influenza. http://www.cdc.gov/flu/professionals/diagnosis/index.htm. Page updated October 16, 2014.
10. Bonner, A.B. et al. (2003) Impact of the Rapid Diagnosis of Influenza on Physician Decision-Making and Patient Management in the Pediatric Emergency Department: Results of a Randomized, Prospective, Controlled Trial. Pediatrics. Vol. 112 No. 2.
11. Blaschke AJ, Shapiro DJ, Pavia AT, Byington CL, Ampofo K, Stockmann C, Hersh AL. A National Study of the Impact of Rapid Influenza Testing on Clinical Care in the Emergency Department. J Pediatric Infect Dis Soc. 2014 Jun;3(2):112-118. Epub 2013 Nov 13.
12. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Influenza Symptoms and the Role of Laboratory Diagnostics http://www.cdc.gov/flu/professionals/diagnosis/labrolesprocedures.htm. Page updated: October 16, 2014.
13. Alere™ i Influenza A & B Product Insert.