To download eVAS package file:
- Delete all pre-existing eVAS package files from the Downloads directory of a computer.
- Check instrument CLEW. Power up the instrument, then touch More Options -> Instrument Status. Observe CLEW indicated on the screen.
- Below, find the eVAS package file that corresponds to the CLEW indicated on the Instrument Status screen.
- Download the eVAS package file to a computer by clicking on the eVAS Package File link corresponding to the instrument CLEW from the table above. Do not rename the file.
- Copy the eVAS package file to a USB memory stick.
- USB memory stick must be formatted as FAT32 via Windows OS prior to use.
To install eVAS package file on i-STAT Alinity:
Before installing eVAS, make sure the instrument is customized with a profile that has eVAS selected and enabled for use.
- Power up the instrument. From the Home screen, touch More Options -> Quality Options -> Update eVAS -> Install from USB. Follow the prompts on the screens.