The purpose of this document is to provide instructions on how to use the Afinion 2 Web Server feature. This optional feature is included in Afinion Software release 21.13 and above. Users can use this feature to perform the following activities:
This section describes the prerequisite for the Afinion 2 Web Server.
Activities described in this section must be performed prior to using the Afinion 2 Web Server.
2. Touch icon from the Start-up menu to enter Main menu
3. Touch icon from the Main menu to enter Configuration menu
4. Touch icon from the Configuration menu to enter General setting menu
5. Touch icon from the General settings menu to enter Network setting screen
6. Touch 'web server' and then from the Network settings screen to start Web Server network configuration
7. Enter 192.168.1.5 for the IP Address2
8. Touch to confirm and continue to Network Mask
9. Enter 255.255.255.0 for the Network Mask
10. Touch to confirm and continue to Gateway
11. Enter 0.0.0.0 for the Gateway
12. Touch to confirm and continue to Host Name
13. Enter preferred Host Name
14. Touch to confirm and return to analyzer network setting view
15. Touch to confirm and return to analyzer network setting view
1. Open View network connections from the start menu
2. Right-click and select Properties on the connection that is connected to the Afinion 2 Analyzer.
Note: Administrator privileges are required to change the network settings.
3. Select “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” and then click Properties from the Ethernet Properties dialog window.
4. From the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) Properties dialog box, select “Use the following IP address:” radio button, set IP address and Subnet mask to the following, and click OK:
5. Click OK from the Ethernet Properties dialog box to exit.
1. From the computer, open a web browser and type in the IP address of Afinion (see step 7 in section 3.2) on the address bar and press Enter
2. Enter a valid username and password when prompted to access the site (see section 2.3).
3. Main page is displayed upon login.
1. Select Configuration from the Web Server Main page
2. Update any desired fields from the Configuration page and click Update settings to save the changes to Afinion 2 Analyzer.
3. If desired, click Reset settings to default to reset network and connectivity settings back to default.
4. Select Software upgrade from the Main page
5. Click Choose File from the Software upgrade page to select the software upgrade file
6. From the file browser, navigate to the location of the software upgrade file, select the file, and click Open. Selected file name is displayed next to the Choose File.
Note: The upgraded software version must be equal to or higher than the existing instrument software version.
7. Click on the Upgrade software to upload and apply the software upgrade file. Upon completion of the software upgrade process, Afinion 2 analyzer is rebooted automatically.
Note: Progress bar indicates the software upload progress.
8. From the Afinion 2 Analyzer screen, confirm the software upgrade by touching the
9. Afinion 2 Analyzer Start-up menu is displayed upon completion of software upgrade and self-test. Verify that the upgraded software version is displayed on the Start-up menu
Based on your current location, the content on this page may not be relevant for your country.